Acryroof Plus Fibro
Acryroof Plus Fibro is a one-component liquid waterproofing system in water emulsion combined with a set of reinforcements that make it ideal for waterproofing large roofs directly exposed to sunlight or under ceramic floors.
Acryroof Plus Fibro is a fiber-reinforced system consisting of a one-component liquid waterproofing membrane in water emulsion in which a high elastic module synthetic fibers dispersed uniformly.
Acryroof Plus Fibro is ideal for waterproofing small surfaces (balconies, bathrooms, waterproofing for wet areas of the building, etc.), is ready-to-use and requires no reinforcement.
- One-component, ready-for-use
- Resistant to ponding areas
- Easy, versatile application: roller, brush, airless sprayer
- UV resistant
- Directly tileable (EN 14891)
- Available in different colors
- Elastic: elongation 300% ± 60%
- Ideal for non-demolitive resurfacing
- The Acryroof Plus Fibro version is fiber-reinforced and does not require reinforcement (for small decks)
- It can be easily combined with Casali reinforcements such as: Casaband SA and Acryfelt Mesh
Destination of use:
Acryroof Plus Fibro is very versatile and can be used for several destination of use such as:
- Flat rooftop (even with ponding water)
- Slope rooftop
- Vertical facades
- Terraces and balconies
Acryroof Plus Fibro can be applied on concrete subbase without any primer