PROJECT SPECIFICATIONS: modified bitumen APP membrane particularly suitable for multi-layer solutions in cement, metal or wooden structures, with or without thermal insulation. The versions with HSP polyester are specifically used in applications that require particular mechanical properties (foundations, retaining walls and heavy under-slabs etc.).
REINFORCEMENTS: a wide range of stabilised polyester TNT reinforcements with different mechanical properties in order to meet the design requirements of different technical solutions. Also available with fibre glass reinforcement.
FINISHES: torch-on polyethylene film (PBS), sand, mineral self-protection in different colours.
PLUS: thanks to the excellent performance of the compound at high temperatures even after ageing, VISCOGUM has been used very successfully for more than 25 years in countries with very hot climates such as those in the following geographical areas: Africa, the Middle East, South-East Asia and South America. The wide range of Viscogum products makes it possible to design and customise the most common technical solutions.
- Particularly suitable for wide surfaces
- Very versatile; Viscogum can be applied in flat rooftop, slope roof, foundations, etc..
- Cost effective
- Easy to apply; the special Casali bitumen formulation allows the membrane to melt properly with a great adhesion on the substrate.
- Long lasting
- UV stable (the mineral granules version)
Destination of use:
Viscogum is very versatile and can be used for several destination of use such as:
- Flat rooftop (even with ponding water)
- Slope rooftop
- Terraces and balconies