Multifixo 100 is a synthetic resin-based product in water emulsion containing selected sands that acts as primer for plaster, mortars and smoothing products, finishes, resins and liquid waterproofing applied on smooth and low absorbing decks such as RC treated with release agent, clinker, ceramics, wood, metal, plasterboard, plaster, insulating panels, brick, aerated concrete, polycarbonate, fiber glass, etc.
Multifixo 100 is an excellent primer for ceramic floors. Thanks to its special formulation which makes the product resistant to prolonged contact with water and moisture, it is also an excellent primer for the application of waterbase liquid waterproofing systems such Dermacem, Acryroof and Acryroof Plus, Acryrubber, making it much easier and faster to prepare the laying surface while ensuring perfect adhesion of the waterproofing system as a whole to the deck
- Multifixo solves the problem of the poor adhesion on glossy surfaces such as metal sheet and ceramic tiles.
- Improves the lifespan of the waterproofing system
- Its rough surface creates an excellent bonding for liquid coating systems like Acryrubber or Acryroof Plus Fibro.
- Highly durable after top coated
- Budget friendly
Destination of use:
Multifixo 100 is the perfect solution for nasty surfaces such as:
- Metal sheet
- Ceramic tiles
- Surfaces with poor adhesion
- Galvanized sheets
Multifixo 100 on slope roof
Multifixo 100 is an ideal product to improve the bonding on glossy slope roofs
Multifixo 100 on metal sheet
Multifixo 100 on metal sheet roof before the application of the waterproofing coating