ACRYRUBBER FIBRO is a colored water-based liquid waterproofing membrane. Thanks to the composition of the resins used, this
product is highly elastic and adapts to movements of the deck caused by settlement or thermal stress.
ACRYRUBBER FIBRO is a fiber-reinforced consisting of a one-component liquid waterproofing membrane in water emulsion in which a high elastic module synthetic fibers dispersed uniformly.
ACRYRUBBER FIBRO may be used to waterproof existing decks that are not subject to ponding areas. The product has excellent resistance to UV rays and ageing.
- A One-component, ready-for-use
- Easy, versatile application: roller, brush, airless sprayer
- UV resistant
- UV radiation (DIN EN 1297)
- Available in different colors
- Excellent elasticity and strength
- Ideal for non-demolitive resurfacing
- Budget friendly
- Extremely durable
- Easy to use
- The Acryrubber Fibro version is fiber-reinforced and does not require reinforcement (for small decks)
- It can be easily combined with Casali reinforcements such as: Casaband SA and Acryfelt Mesh
Destination of use:
Acryrubber is very versatile and can be used for several destination of use such as:
- Flat rooftop (with no prolonged ponding water)
- Slope rooftop
- Vertical facades
- Terraces and balconies
Acryrubber can be applied on concrete subbase without any primer