Casaproof PU 46
Casaproof PU 46 is an elastomeric polyurethane modified with acrylic copolymer liquid applied waterproof membrane designed primarily to be used as a roofing waterproof and general waterproof.
It adheres practically on every surface. It has excellent UV and fungus resistance.
Casaproof PU 46 membrane protects the building from water damage and helps extend the service life of the protected structure.
- A One-component, ready-for-use
- Easy, versatile application: roller, brush, airless sprayer.
- UV resistant.
- Available in different colors.
- Elastic: elongation up to 600%.
- Ideal for non-demolitive resurfacing
- Budget friendly.
- Extremely durable.
- Easy to use.
- It can be easily combined with Casali reinforcements such as: Casaband SA and Acryfelt Mesh
- Monolithic membrane. Provide an excellent water resistance and weather endurance abilities.
- Water based, non-toxic.
- One component, easy to handle, no mixing required.
- Great elasticity, durability and toughness allow material to elongate and stay intact on the concrete surface of building in case cracks occurred due to vibration or temperature.
- High strength, no need of fiber reinforcement.
- Crack bridging ability, covering hairline cracks.
Destination of use:
Acryrubber is very versatile and can be used for several destination of use such as:
- Flat rooftop.
- Slope rooftop.
- Vertical facades.
- Terraces and balconies.
Casaproof PU 46 can be applied on concrete subbase without any primer.