CASAFLOOR is a polymeric cement based self-flow mortar for leveling uneven surface and sealcoat with polyurethane coating designed especially for car parking floors. For both old parking areas that needs improvement and new parking areas, especially areas where the concrete surface is incompletely polished and not smooth.
- Good flexibility.
- Economical, much cheaper car park coating system compared to conventional resin systems with the same thickness.
- Easy to install using a rake.
- Non toxic and non flammable.
- Light reflecting.
- UV resistant.
- Smooth, seamless surface.
- No sound when turning the vehicle.
- No tire marks
Destination of use:
CASAFLOOR is very versatile and can be used for several destination of use such as:
- Car parking lots
- Fixing depressions on concrete subbase.
- Fixing depressions on concrete subbase for sport floor destination of use.
- Patching ponding areas.